- Model NO.: TGHR17
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Criterion: IEC/En 60947-3
- Transport Package: Expoting Packaging
- Origin: China
- Rated Current: 630A
- Rated Voltage: 690V
- Trademark: Tengen/OEM
- Specification: IEC/EN 60947-3
- HS Code: 7806001000
1. TGHR17 series fuse-swith disconnector Rated insulation voltage up to 800V. Rated operational voltage up to 690V. Rated operational current up to 630A, rated frequency 50Hz, in the distribution circuit and motor circuit which has high short-circuit current as the power switch, isolating switch, emergency switch as well as circuit protection, but normally it is not used to make and break a single motor directly.
2. Standard: IEC/EN 60947-3.
Tengen focuses on low and medium voltage electrical appliances and has been a leading Chinese exporter in this industry since 1993. The state ministry of foreign trade and economic cooperation have listed its products as a "foundational export". In 2002, tengen was the 10th largest private company in China as ranked by the national association of industry and commerce.
Tengen offers over 90 series of products with close to 10, 000 different specifications, and has the flexibility and resources to meet customer' S demands in the fast-changing global market. In addition, most of our products have CE and ccee approval, ensuring that our products meet the highest quality and safety standards. Tengen also holds ISO9001 and ISO14000 approval for management, and is an industry leader in research and development, quality control, as well as environmentally-conscious manufacturing.