Dual Power Automatic Transfer Switch (CB Class)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000units/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TGQ2
- Condition: New
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Normal Insulation Voltage(AC V): 500, 800
- Rated Frequency(Hz): 50/60
- Transport Package: Exporting Carton
- Origin: China
- Function: Automatic Control
- Customized: Customized
- Model: Tgq2
- Rated Working Voltage(V): 400
- Trademark: Tengen/OEM
- Specification: IEC/EN 60947-6-1
- HS Code: 8536500000
1. Applicable to the three-phase four-line two-circuit power supply network with an AC power frequency of 50Hz, rated operational voltage of AC400V, and rated operational current of up to 630A, the NZ7 series automatic transfer switching equipment can automatically connect one or several loads from one power source to another to ensure the normal power supply of the load circuit.
This product is applicable to the important places such as industrial, commercial, and storied buildings, and residential houses.
2. Standard: IEC/EN 60947-6-1
|Normal Insulation Voltage(AC V)||500, 800|
|Rated working Voltage(V)||400|
|Rated working Current(A)||10, 16, 32, 40, 63, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200, 250, 315, 400, 630|
|Rated Control power supply||AC220V, 50Hz/60hz|
+3Pole, 4 Pole
Tengen group is a diversified industrial corporation engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a wide variety of products for the transmission, distribution, control and utilization of electricity as well as industrial automation and system software. It is headquartered in wenzhou, zhejiang province.
Tengen offers over 90 series of products with close to 10, 000 different specifications, and has the flexibility and resources to meet customer' S demands in the fast-changing global market. In addition, most of our products have CE and ccee approval, ensuring that our products meet the highest quality and safety standards. Tengen also holds ISO9001 and ISO14000 approval for management, and is an industry leader in research and development, quality control, as well as environmentally-conscious manufacturing.