- Model NO.: DTS256
- Usage: Standard Electric Energy Meter
- Power Meter Connection: Terminal
- Rated Voltage(V): 3*120/208V
- Rated Frequency(Hz): 60
- Trademark: TENGEN/OEM
- Origin: China
- Display: Indicator
- Theory: Static Meter
- Type: Energy Meter
- Rated Current (a): 5(100)
- Accuracy: 1.0
- Specification: IEC 62053-21
1. Low self-consumption, small volume, light weight
2. Meeting standard IEC62052-11 and IEC62053-21 on" Alternating current static watt-hour meters for active energy (classes 1 and 2)"
3. Under normal conditions, the life of displayer(counter\LED or LCD can be selected) is more than 10 years.
|Rated current (A)||5(100)|
|Base and Terminal cover materials||Polycarbonate|
|Lifetime guaranteed||MINIMUM 15 year|
|Time technical guarantee||MINIMUM 2 years|
Tengen group is a diversified industrial corporation engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a wide variety of products for the transmission, distribution, control and utilization of electricity as well as industrial automation and system software. It is headquartered in wenzhou, zhejiang province.
Tengen offers over 90 series of products with close to 10, 000 different specifications, and has the flexibility and resources to meet customer' S demands in the fast-changing global market. In addition, most of our products have CE and ccee approval, ensuring that our products meet the highest quality and safety standards. Tengen also holds ISO9001 and ISO14000 approval for management, and is an industry leader in research and development, quality control, as well as environmentally-conscious manufacturing.