Model Tgld Series Dual Power Automatic Transfer Switch (PC class)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000units/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TGLD
- Change-Over Time: 2s~3s
- Rated Frequency(Hz): 50, 60
- Transport Package: Exporting Carton
- Origin: China
- Model: Tgld
- Rated Working Voltage(V): 400
- Trademark: Tengen/OEM
- Specification: PC
1. TGLD automatic changeover switch disconnector integrates electrical and mechanical interlocking systems to guarantee safe transfer operation. It is applicable for the three-phase four-wire power supply system of AC 50Hz, rated voltage AC 380V and below, DC 440V and below, rated current up to 3200A. It can realize automatic and manual changeover between normal and back up power supply power, and stop power supplying to load when changeover process of power supply is carried out.
The switch is applicable for two circuits power supply and in the condition which requires high quality power supply.
2. Standard: IEC/EN 60947-3, 60947-6-1
|Normal Insulation Voltage(V)||800|
|Rated working Voltage(V)||400|
|Rated Frequency(Hz)||50, 60|
|Rated working Current(A)||16, 32, 40, 63, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200, 250, 315, 400, 630, 1000, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500|
|Voltage of Control power supply||AC220V, 50/60Hz|
Tengen group is a diversified industrial corporation engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a wide variety of products for the transmission, distribution, control and utilization of electricity as well as industrial automation and system software. It is headquartered in wenzhou, zhejiang province.
Tengen offers over 90 series of products with close to 10, 000 different specifications, and has the flexibility and resources to meet customer' S demands in the fast-changing global market. In addition, most of our products have CE and ccee approval, ensuring that our products meet the highest quality and safety standards. Tengen also holds ISO9001 and ISO14000 approval for management, and is an industry leader in research and development, quality control, as well as environmentally-conscious manufacturing.