- Model NO.: JJC-240240
- Model: Jjc-240/240
- Applications: Conduct Electricity
- Trademark: Tengen/OEM
- Application: Conduct Electricity, Transmission of Electrical Signals
- Insulating Strength: 2.5kv
- Apply to: Joint of Cu(Al) or Cu and Al
- Origin: China
Model JJC series piercing connectors are suitable for low-voltage insulated circuitries, used for connection of branch lines led out from the main line, or branching connection of copper-aluminum conductors, reducing conductors and equal-diameter conductors as well as the cable branching connection in high-rise buildings, have ideal efficiency, the wire clamp has special toothed contact blades that guarantee optimum contact, the products also are applicable to copper-aluminum transitional coupling, insulated shell and its sealing, they play the part of insulation and waterproof when are covered on the insulated wires.
Structural Performance Features
1. Whole insulation case, it has the self-sealing structure, whose character is damp-proof, water proof, corrosion-proof, prolong
Ing the life of insulation of conductor and clamp.
2. Flexible installation, matching insulated and gloves, live operation, don need strip.
3. Saving labor, material, and building space; Safe and long-time stable operation.
4. Moment nut, piercing pressure is constant, keep good electric connection and make no damage to lead.
5. Adopted special connecting tablet, apply to joint of Cu(Al) or Cu and Al.
6. Arc surface design, apply to connecting with the same(different) diameter, wide connection scope.
7. Small electric connecting resistance, connecting resistance less than 1.1 times of the resistance of branch conductor.
8. Special insulated case body, resistance to illumination and environment aging. The insulating strength highly up to 2.5kV.
|Model||Application line(mm2)||Dimensions(mm)||Norminal current (A)||Bolt number||Mainly application|
|JJC-240/240||95~240||95~240||90||85.5||113||476||2||the connection of |
main circuitries, the
connection of main
circuitry and outdoor
connections of main
and street lamps.