The output voltage wave form for this inverter is pure sine wave and with isolated transformer.
Not only for homeuse loads like fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, Game consoles, Fax, and answering machines.Especial loads like air condition and Motor.
1. Sine wave outputs, apply to televisions, refrigerator, induction cooker, electric fan;
2. Household appliances like microwave, air conditioner and so on;
3. Microcomputer control technique with high performance;
4. Wide adjustable range for input voltage, high degree of accuracy for output, automatically voltage regulation;
5. It has high reliability with built-in protection function for overload, short circuit, over voltage, under-voltage and overheat;
6. LED display and digital LCD display, clear and explicit, more easy and convenient to observe the equipment status;
7. The power-on time could vary according to various requirement;
8. Valve-regulated lead acid battery, intelligent battery management, overcharge and over-discharge protection with a long life span.
Two working way for your choice:
Before order,need confirm us for which working way you want.
1,Battery power priority,when it has not battery power,inverter will automatically switch to city power to supply the load and with(or without) charging the batteries at the same time.
2,The city power priority,when it has no city power,inverter will automatically switch to battery power to supply the load(UPS function)
|DC input||Rated voltage(VDC)||24V||48V||24V||48V|
|AC output||Rated power(KW)||1000W||1500W|
|Output wave||Pure sine wave|
|Display||LCD display:City Input voltage, output voltage, frequency, load power, and battery capacity|
|Work temperature range||0ºC~40ºC|
|Relative humidity||10%~90%(No condensation)|
|Protection||Overload 120%,shut down after 30m;Overload 150%,shut down after 10m|
|Input battery under voltage and over voltage protection, when the battery voltage is close to the shutdown point, the alarm sound from slow to fast until the inverter shutdown|
|AC input||voltage range||145~275V|
|Function settings||Battery power priority & The city power priority|
|Note||Specification canbe adjustable as to customer requirements. Any change of product specification without notice. |